SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
Candidate should have strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media websites. The intern hired for this position will need strong critical thinking skills in order to integrate into a passionate environment with intentions to gain a ton of great online marketing experience.
- Contribute to website updates in various ways
- Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks
- Coordinate special projects such as marketing campaigns and direct marketing initiatives
- Manage social media content for various projects
- Students applying for this internship should be Fashion, Marketing/Business or Communications majors, with solid social media experience, whether personal or work related.
- Must have be able to work remotely
FASHION DESIGN INTERN
Candidate should have strong knowledge and understanding in fashion design (mood boards, pattern making, basic sewing and cutting)
- Assist designer in design development process
- Assist in fabric sourcing
- Some knowledge of graphic design with experience in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Assist with photo and video shoots
- Students applying for this internship should be in a Fashion Design Major or have a strong interest in Fashion Design with at least 2 years of experience.
- Must be in the Chicago area and have availability on Saturdays
All interested candidates, please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com with "Internship" in the subject box.